วันพุธที่ 30 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Is success genetic, or learned?

I often find myself wondering why some people can be so talented, or create success so easily, while others always have to struggle for their aspirations. Specifically, I refer to academics, though I suspect this argument can be applied to a variety of situations. For example, I did not go to university after high school, and nowadays earn a modest salary in a middle management position in the retail sector. However, a girl that I graduated high school with is now a resident in an emergency ward, for a large, metropolitan hospital. We were friends in school, and whenever I see her now (as sporadic as that may be), I can't help but think how similar we are. We share the same opinions, sense of humour, and personal interests. So what was it that made this girl, or anyone for that

Attorney Ask It

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น