วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 31 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Why no incentive for us?

Dear Mr. Howard,

I work hard and pay my taxes, so does my wife. We have no children (not by choice) so no child support benifit to us.

We don't have a mortgage so no tax break there.

We pay for private health care $ 320 per month and all we get back there is 30% rebate paid after July 1 and we also pay for medicare with is 1% of our salaries, - we don't go to a bulk billing practice so we are $ 35 out of pocket for each doctors visit.

I do have to buy over $ 200 worth of medicine per month to keep alive, so I have to spend over $ 1000 to start getting cheaper PBS medicines, so I'm still paying for medicines,
so I don't become a burden on society.

We are what most people are Middle class, not rich but OK -

What incentive is there for us to vote for your party

Attorney Ask It

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น