วันจันทร์ที่ 2 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Am I going to get sued by "Tiffany & Co." just because I was victim of a scam? What do you think?

Hi... so here is the thing... I found this web site online that had an "special offer" it said that I could get a free gift if I posted ads in the kijiji.com classifieds for them. I naively thought it was just an special offer since the web site looks pretty nice and I didn't notice anything suspicious about it. I asked their costumer service and they even gave me the text to write int he ads! well I did post the ads and everything was fine until I checked my e-mail and noticed that someone sent me an e-mail yesterday saying that he would report me for selling fake items!! I explained this person about this offer and then I noticed that i had 4 emails from the "Tiffany & Co." company (apparently the real one) telling me that my ads were being investigated for "Trademark Violation and

Attorney Ask It

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น