วันอาทิตย์ที่ 8 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

How do I deal with my BF's lazy 18 year old son?

I need help. My BF’s 18 year old son has been living with us for the last 6 months and is starting to cause major problems.
He is lazy!!! He won’t get a job and he won’t help around the house, no matter what I do. All he does is sleep and play video games. Round the clock. Now my BF is doing the same thing. And I am fed up. This is now 6 months of sitting on his lazy ass!
I am the only one working right now and I have to constantly clean up after 2 grown men. I am tired and frustrated. I have tried talking to them about it. And they both act like I am a bitch.
I have tried asking him nicely and he says he will take care of whatever tomorrow, and never does. I tried to offer him money to do some jobs that I wanted done. He just refused to do them. When I finally have had enough

Attorney Ask It

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น