วันศุกร์ที่ 6 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

I am about to enlist in the Air Force and ive been getting the textbook sales pitch for recruitment.?

That's all good and no offence to all the recruiters ive talked to but i don't need that. I know what i want to do i just need to know need to know what i am actually signing up for and how to get/make the most out of my military career. (if that makes sense.)

Some questions i have now are:

Realistically, "ball-parked," i guess since no one can give me an exact dollar amount, what would may base pay look like after taxes if i were Single and an E-1? (paying state, federal, medicare things like that)

When exactly would i get my first pay check? the day i start basic training? after? when i start my job training?

Ball-parked again, does anyone know how long the wait is as of September 2009 for the delayed enlistment program for the active duty Air Force? i saw the Marines wait list

Attorney Ask It

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น