วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 5 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

How does communism work in Cuba?

Hi everyone,

I'm just wondering this.

-How does it work?
-Do janitors and doctors make the same salary?
-Are people allowed to leave the country?
-How does their education system work... are there universities?
-Would students alllowed to participate in student-exchange programmes?
-Why would someone study further if they will only make the same salary doing a job you don't need a diploma for?
-Is the population of the country content about living in a communist country?

Sorry for my ignorance... I'm 19, and trying to learn more.

Mainly because in my class at school, some guy (copying michael moore) said that we should try to reform our health care system to be like Cuba's. In my mind I thought: perhaps there are so many doctors there because they aren't allowed to leave?

Please

Attorney Ask It

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น