วันอังคารที่ 10 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Questions about law school?

How many yrs does it take to finish law sch after finishing a B.A? What do you do in Law Sch? Do you make a lot of presentations, have debates and mock trials? I ask because I'm kinda shy and know I wouldn't like to do these, but if there're only a few, then I can cope, Do you get loans from the gov't to help pay for it, like how you get loans for undergrad studies? How many yrs is it for law sch? Is it hard to get a job after law sch? Do all lawyers go to court to fight for the defendant/plaintiff? Pls don't laugh, but I don't think I'll want to go to court and talk in front of people, but rather work behind the scences. Besides going to court and representing the client, what else can I do as a lawyer and still make good money? On average, how much do you pay each yr (tuition) for

Attorney Ask It

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น