วันจันทร์ที่ 9 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Does anyone know anything about a "Creative Craft" company which hire home based contractors to make beads?

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone heard or had an experience with this company "Creative Craft". This is their web-site http://www.thecreativecraft.com/unitedstatesofamerica.html. They hire home based contractors to make beaded key chains and towel rings from home, you buy beads from them and make a product.
Their main offices in Usa
CREATIVE CRAFT #3514
616 CORPORATE WAY, SUITE 2
VALLEY COTTAGE, NY 10989-2050

And in Canada in OSHAWA, ONTARIO
1288 RITSON RD. N SUITE 315
L1G8B2.

Unfortunately this was my big mistake and I got caught on this fraud!!! I am a home stay mom and I was searching in the Internet a job which will bring extra cash working from home (I was ready to do anything for extra cash even to put together newspapers and flayers). I found this company add on Facebook and

Attorney Ask It

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น