วันอังคารที่ 26 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

Can I sue a company if I am union member?

I was given evaluation few months back and both me and the union did not agree how it was conducted and the content No examples were given my confidentiality was revealed and the English was terrible. They gave me another evaluation in few months and basically terminated Me even though I and the union never agreed on the first evaluation. I have have had many complains about racism and harassment and the manger has done nothing and has not even rotated me to another unit. Now I am trying to grieve the termination and its at negotiation stages right now with the company. My question is can I sue for career damage the fact I have gone to psychologists many times and doctor has prescribed me anxiety prescription because of the stress from work. Can I sue? and who can I sue and what

Attorney Ask It

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น