วันอังคารที่ 12 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

Troubles waking up, How to make it easier?

(I asked in the health section, but no responses,,maybe you wives, girlfriends, mothers, and fiances out there have some insight)

For the past year and half I've been with my boyfriend, and have become fed up with how heavy a sleeper he is. Well, I'm not fed up, but I'm searching for solutions to making it easier for him to wake up.

He only gets about 4hrs a sleep a night (yes, I know that more sleep will help waking up, but getting more sleep isn't an option)

He works from 6am-1am, working 3 jobs. It's also not an option to drop any of the jobs, or to be searching for a steady 9-5(with unemployment rates around here, and lack of job oppurtunities)

As soon as he lays down, boom...in a deep sleep, heavy snoring, grinding his teeth, a bomb could go off and he'd probably just turn

Attorney Ask It

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น