วันเสาร์ที่ 30 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

What action can I do to my ex-husband who doesn't return "my things before marriage" and "our things"?

My ex husband keeps "my things before marriage" and "our things after marriage" and he never returns my things and doesn't want to separate our things for 3years. Divorce hasn't settled yet. He agreed to my list( he returns my things before marriage and some of our things after marriage) through both lawyers in 2007 but it was verbal.
Recently he told his lawyer that he wouldn't return anything to me at all and would give only $ 1000 even "our things after marriage"'a value is more than $ 10,000. Some of my things are mother's crafts and paintings and I want to keep them and she wants me to keep them. She is old and if she dies, they become keepsake(momento) for me. I want him to rerutn things he agreed and share the value of "our things after marriage"( as money). What action can

Attorney Ask It

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น