วันอาทิตย์ที่ 3 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

I received a 3 days notice to pay rent or vacate....help understanding the terminology?

I live in CA and was trying to end my lease legally-(I have several legal reasons allowing me to) The next day my apt manager came into my apt while I was sleeping and into the bedroom and handed me this.

I received a notice that states the following:
"YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT within three (3) days after service of this notice on you you must pay the amount of rent stated in the notice in full or quit the premises and deliver up possession of the premises to the undersigned, who is authorized to receive possession of the premises, or the undersigned will institute legal proceeding for Unlawful Detainer against you to recover possession of the premises and to recover all rents and damages due, including but not limited to legal fees and costs.

YOU ARE FURTHER NOTIFIED that by

Attorney Ask It

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น