วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 28 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

Huge family dilemma...Warning! this will be very long!!?

Okay, i have been married for one year this January. Husband has a cat allergy and my whole family has pets. He also has asthma which cats effect. We have problems every holiday because he can't come to any of my family gatherings. It's taken a while, but i have accepted it. I go and see my family and his family. But he just doesn't come with me to mine. It's difficult but necessary. The allergy medication is only a temporary fix and really is not worth it. His parents are really the only close family he has ever had but now they are moving to Victoria, BC, two provinces away from us. Patrick(husband) wants to move with them. His parents are moving to help out with my husbands grandma. She is very sick and going into a home so they are gonna take possession of the house. My whole

Attorney Ask It

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น