วันอาทิตย์ที่ 24 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME. I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP. thanks a lot?

Please please don't say do whatever interests you.

Hello,
I just recently graduated high school and am confused about what major to choose. Right now I have my mind set on majoring in International Business or Informational Technology. I've done an extensive amount of research but am still confused. Both career pathways are extremely competitive, so it's hard to choose between both. International Business is a very broad degree, whereas Information Technology is specific and the country will need 90,000 information technology workers within the next five years, in part to fuel the explosion in wireless and internet businesses. From the research, I've been doing research and International Business is a hot job that makes big bucks. I just don't know........also, information technology

Attorney Ask It

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น