วันศุกร์ที่ 29 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

Is it too late for me to think about becoming a doctor?

I am almost 19. I graduated highschool last year. High school was a bad time for me, I was emotionally stressed all the time. My grades were.. well... horrible. I only failed one class (in grade 10), but my marks were 60/70 range in grade 11 and 12. My highest mark was a 95, in art. I didn't take any extra science or math classes. Basically, I screwed around and should have focused on school instead of my issues.
I was looking at the Mcmasters website (for those of you who don't know its a medical university). It says I need all these classes from high school, and THATS what they look at.
My dream is become a doctor. Originally, I wanted to be a pediatrician... and was told by a teacher that I might as well give up on that idea.
But my dream to be in the medical field has been sparked

Attorney Ask It

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น