วันเสาร์ที่ 30 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

I am contesting a will.?

My lawyer got a court order on Nov. 2, 2006 to get access to the medical records and lawyers notes of my late aunt. My lawyer tells me that the estate trustee during litigation is the one who gets the records, (Is that true) and states, he has written to them, but I haven't receive a copy of the letter. My lawyer wrote a letter to the lawyer who drafted the will in 2005,on Nov 21, 06 for the notes, but their has been no response from the other lawyer. My lawyer is now in the process of getting a Notice of Examination to get the lawyer's notes. Mediation is suppose to be within 90 days of the court order, which should be at the end of January 2007, but my lawyer hasn't schedule the meeting yet. Is lawyer doing his

Attorney Ask It

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น