วันอาทิตย์ที่ 10 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

cheater wife is playing games?

OK; married 10 years, 2 young kids, wife goes away on business trips with her boy friend and since the first trip she says she does not in love with me anymore. She stayes out late at night/early morning even when the kids are sick, i do about 70% of the kids parenting.
I was upset at first, combing for answers, but she continued to have the affair. So we tried counselling, talking and every time she woudl get exceptionally angry and we she is unable to constructively communicate with me. I go to the school parents nights and the like, get the kids medical attention, haircuts everything, I have even offered that i would get a job that accommodates school hours to provide a supportive structure for our kids .

we currently have her sister visiting from NZ and the wedding ring is

Attorney Ask It

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น