วันอาทิตย์ที่ 24 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

i signed a power of attorney granting decisions to be made regarding my health and finances.what do i do now

i was not mentally ill when i signed it but was quite physically ill.since signing the power of attorney i have since been committed to a psychiatric hospital.when i signed the power of attorney it was made irrevocable granting general powers over decisions regarding my health and all other aspects of my life. i don't know why i did that.i am trapped in here and can't get out.i have been told that i need to stay here and am not allowed to leave on my own or sign myself out.the doctors think i am a danger to myself and others and my friend won't let me leave either.i want my life back but i am not able to do anything from here.i want to go home i have been here 8 months and am tired of this place.i am on so much meds its hard to think

Attorney Ask It

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น