วันจันทร์ที่ 11 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

Do you think Australia is racist to Whites?

I think it's ridiculous that the Aboriginal people of Australia are in a whole different category when it comes to parenting payments, unemployment payments, government housing and the list goes on. How can Australia be a fair, equal country when the races are still divided? The system is obviously not working because VERY rarely do you see an Aboriginal in a proffessional career such as a doctor, teacher, lawyer, chemist, nurse ect despite being given the advantages and more oportunties to attend university at a reduced rate just for being Aboriginal. I saw a job in the paper that said only indiginous people can apply. If it had said only white people could apply there would of been an uproar! Do you agree? (Don't say I'm racist because I'm not. I want Australia to be

Attorney Ask It

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น